Saturday, September 24, 2011

Favorite Stories

Today I want to discuss favorite books.  I love reading and so I have hundreds of favorite books, but one of my favorites is “Tarzan” by Edgar Rice Burroughs.  I listened to this book on the Ambling Books audiobook player and I can’t decide whether I liked listening to the book more or watching my brothers listen to the book.  All four siblings would be standing up in the room, the younger ones practically jumping up and down during the intense scenes. 
Another favorite is “The Good Thief's Guide to Amsterdam” by Chris Ewan.  This book puts a whole new twist on Detective-Crime stories as it is told from the thief’s perspective.  I love this book because it is surprising and fresh, featuring a crook who is so funny that you can’t help but like him. 
Everyone has favorite books, and even different genres that they tend to be drawn to – as you can see, I tend to magnetize to adventure books.   What are some of your favorite stories to read or listen to?

No comments:

Post a Comment